A safari outfitter client asked for an overhaul of their web copy on one of their activity pages.
Below is a before-and-after comparison of the original content and the optimized web copy I delivered.
Before: Brief & Ineffective
The existing copy was brief and generalized. It didn’t exhibit the client’s knowledge and expertise in the area of helicopter safaris. While the “contact us” button may have drawn a few eyes, the body of the copy didn’t effectively move readers along the line of trust, closer to the sale.
After: Detailed & Optimized to Sell
Here’s a preview of how the page looks now:
Read the full copy I wrote for Extraordinary Journeys at the live webpage here.
The copy is now optimized with:
- demonstration of benefits (access and time saved)
- answers to readers’ questions and objections (affordability and safety)
- internal links to other EJ webpages and blog posts to establish EJ’s authority and win readers’ trust
- external links to reputable sources as “social proof” of EJ’s knowledge and expertise
- clear, content-specific call to action
- headings and bulleted lists for optimized SEO and better indexing by search engines